AquaGuard AG-2550E In-Line Water Sensor for Primary Drain
- Usually Ships in 24 Hours
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our associates now!
The AG-2550E electronic water sensor is located in-line on the primary drain line and is integrated with an access port for clearing and removing clog causing debris. The water sensor has no moving parts and the unique design of the insulated housing allows the application of chemicals to clean the drain without any worry of retrograde back flow into your HVAC unit.
- AquaGuard AG-2550E In-Line Water Sensor for Primary Drain
- Electronic in-line water sensor with insulated housing and access port
- Unobstructed 3/4” flow-switch does not impede drainage
- Integrated easy access port for cleaning out drain lines and adding chemicals
- Horizontal or vertical in-line float system with insulated housing
- AG-3000E control box
- 6' control wire
- 6' probe wire
- 1" threaded straight adapter
- 1" threaded elbow adapter
- Insulated housing
- Electronic probe cap