AquaGuard AG-3150E Water Sensor For Auxillary Drain
- Usually Ships in 24 Hours
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our associates now!
The AquaGuard AG-3150E’s primary pan sensor is mounted directly in the auxiliary drain of the primary drain pan. The bonus secondary sensor can be installed either vertically or horizontally and features a water detection LED light.
For a VERTICAL application, the bonus secondary sensor can be mounted on the side of the unit. For a HORIZONTAL application, the bonus secondary sensor can be installed directly in the metal or plastic secondary drain pan, which allows both sensors to continuously monitor any condensate overflow in both the primary and secondary drain pans. If any condensate overflow is detected in either drain pan, the sensor(s) will automatically shut off the system and activate an alarm in as little as 1/16 inch of water.
The AquaGuard AG-3150E is a high-amperage, solid state sensor with time delay, which contains no moving parts that could become clogged like competitors’ condensate float switches. The primary pan auxiliary drain probe sensor and the bonus secondary pan sensor’s low profile design make any installation quick and easy for total condensate management – TWO SENSORS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE. In addition, the AquaGuard AG-3150E’s water resistant design and dependable, rugged construction makes it completely submersible and cost effective.
- AquaGuard AG-3150E Water Sensor For Auxillary Drain
- Patent Pending Smart Sensor Technology with Time Delay
- Redesigned Probe Sensor for Increased Reliability
- Bonus Secondary Sensor with Water Detection LED Light – TWO SENSORS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE
- 6 Feet of Both Probe & Sensor Wire
- 5 Amp, 24 Volts AC Solid State Sensor with Water Detection LED Light
- Switch Can Be Normally Open or Normally Closed
- Normally Open 4th Wire for Optional External Alarm, Digital Controller or Energy Management Systems
- Compact Waterproof Design
- UL 508 Approved