AquaMotion One AMH3K-7 Hot Water Recirculation Kit
- Usually Ships in 24 Hours
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our associates now!
AquaMotionHot One recirculation system delivers instant hot water as soon as the faucet is turned on. AquaMotionHot One uses a built in temperature sensor/switch to ensure that the pump only runs when water temperature begins to cool. AquaMotionHot One annual operating cost as low as $2 per year while maintaining instant hot water at the faucet. AquaMotionHot One requires no cutting of current piping to install. Installation is as easy as connecting the two tee’s and two hoses to existing attachments under the sink.
Water Saving - Saves up to 15,000 gallons of water per year for a family of 5
Comfort - Instant hot water when you need it
Easy Installation - All fittings and hoses included, no cutting of current piping to install!
Performance/Reliability - Noiseless operation with three-year warranty
- AquaMotion One AMH3K-7 Hot Water Recirculation Kit
- Stainless Steel
- Union Connection
- Energy Efficient
- Simple and easy installation
- Night Time Set Back mode
- Line Cord, Built-In Aquastat
- Kit complete with fittings and hoses
- Super quiet operation
- Pump with legs installs in 10 minutes
- No cutting of pipe
- NSF-ANSI–372 / UL listed
- Three-year warranty
AMH3K-7 for intermediate onepipe system, up to 250 ft.
For Tank Type water Heaters (Not for use with tankless water heaters)
For systems that DO NOT have a dedicated return line
- HP: 12/125 HP
- RPM: 2800 RPM
- Flow Range: 0 – 19 GPM
- Head Range: 0 – 10.5 Feet
- Minimum Fluid Temp: 40°F (4°C)
- Maximum Fluid Temp: 176°F (80°C)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 psi
- Connection Size: 3/4”, Union,(2 Nuts, 2 Gaskets, 2 Tail Pieces)
- Volts: 120V
- Hertz: 60
- Phase: 1
- Amps: .6
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION:
- Casing (Volute): Stainless Steel
- Cartridge: Stainless Steel
- Impeller: Composite
- Shaft: Aluminum Oxide Ceramic
- Bearings: Carbon
- O-Ring & Gaskets: Ethylene Propylene Rubber
SELECTING THE CORRECT RECIRCULATION PUMP
2 Customer Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works as advertised.....easy install extremely happy with purchase.
Wonderful! Very well thought out, quality fittings, easy installation and good instructions. No more waiting around for the hot water to get to the tap from the heater in the attic. Only problem was that I had to wall mount the unit and two of the mounting holes are somewhat blocked by the pump unit, making it difficult to mount.