Arcadia 12 Beer Lines 3/16", 3/8" Glycol Lines
- Usually Ships in 3 to 5 Business Days
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our associates now!
These draft beer towers are constructed of polished stainless steel with 3.3" diameter columns. Polished stainless steel does not pit or chip like chrome. This model sports twelve faucets, all connected with 5' x 3/16" ID clear keg beer tubing. This tower is Glycol Cooled.
- Shanks bolt into large aluminum blocks with copper recirculation lines passing trough the blocks to insure most optimal cooling of the shanks
- Beer lines and copper glycol lines are bundled together in an insulated foiled enclosure providing efficient convection cooling of beer lines
- Cold shanks are separated from the body of the tower by thermo-seals insuring no-condensation on the tower
- Each beer line is vinyl 3/16" and 5' long for easy installation and proper beer restriction
- Stainless Steel Tower
- Glycol Ready
- Shanks Bolt Into Cold Blocks
- 3/16" Beer Lines
- 3/8" Copper Glycol Lines
- Comes With Faucets
- Please note: Tap handles are not included.
- Polished stainless steel won't pit or chip like chrome!
- Dispense System Glycol Cooled
- Faucets 12 ( Tap Handles not included )
- Faucet Spacing 3" center to center
- Finish Polished Stainless Steel
- Beer Hose (Product) 5' x 3/16" I.D. hoses
- Height 18.5"
- Column Dimeter 3.3"
- Faucet Height 14.6"
California Proposition 65 Warning: Warning: This product may contain a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.