CO2Meter RAD-0102 Remote CO2 Storage Safety Dual Alarm
- Usually Ships in 24 Hours
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our associates now!
The CO2 Storage Safety Alarm is designed to protect customers and workers near stored carbon dioxide (CO2). CO2 alarms are critical in breweries, wineries, beverage dispensing areas, restaurants, fast food establishments, dry ice storage, storage tanks, laboratories, or anywhere CO2 is stored or produced in high volume. Learn more about room size coverage area.
The Monitor has both audible and visual alarms. 2 built-in relays can trigger the alarms at different user-defined CO2 levels, as well as control a ventilation fan or an HVAC control switch to notify maintenance staff of high CO2 levels. This meets the OSHA PEL (Personal Exposure Limit) Standard of 5,000ppm TWA (time weighted average) in a typical 8-hour workday.
The CO2 Storage Safety Alarm is easy to install and use. Simply mount both units on the wall (all cables and hardware included), plug the display unit into a standard wall jack, and the alarms are ready to protect you, your customers and your employees.
- CO2Meter RAD-0102 Remote CO2 Storage Safety Dual Alarm
- Wired CO2 Monitor & Remote Sensor. Optional 24VDC hard wired
- 2 Audible & Visible CO2 Alarms w. Relays. Additional Strobe Model Available
- Meets National Boiler Inspection Code (NBIC) and IFC for CO2 Monitoring
- Meets OSHA and State Code requirements for CO2 alarms in restaurants, bars, breweries and more
- Sensor connects with Remote Display Unit using cable (25 ft. included)
- Large digital LCD display clearly indicates the current CO2 level and temperature
- 2 Relays to automatically control fans or blowers to ventilate confined spaces. 1st warning at 1.5%, 2nd stage at 3%
- IP65 Enclosure - utilize included plug and cover the device during cleaning or washdown
- 1 year warranty
View Spec Sheet
View Instruction Manual