AquaMotion AMH2K-7 Circulator and Components for standard water heater
AMH2K-7 is designed for dedicated return line systems with standard water heater.
Good for up to 250 feet of total pipe length.
The AquaMotionHot Two circulators are designed to deliver hot water instantly at all points of use between the hot water tank and the dedicated return line. Water savings can be as great as 12,000 – 15,000 gallons per year with 4-5 taps in a home. The AquaMotionHot Two circulator together with the Aquamotion “On Call™” accessories are designed to be user friendly, reliable and to produce a professional installation.
The AquaMotionHot Two circulator together with the Aquamotion "On Call" accessories are designed to be user friendly, reliable and to produce a professional installation.
- Built-In Aquastat that senses water temperature (85 – 105 degrees) to minimize run time. Save up to 15,000 gallons of water per year for a family of 5
- Includes copper fittings (If connecting to PEX need to purchase UK50P or UK75P Separately)
- Built-In Mechanical Timer included
- Meets CA Title 24
- AHR/ASPE 2015 Innovation Award
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Check Valve: Yes
- Pump Speed: Single Speed
- Corded: Yes
- (1) Pump model AM7-SUV1L, complete pre-wired 10 foot flexible cord
- (1) ½” & ¾” PEX Union Tail Piece
- (1) ½” & ¾” Sweat Union Tail Piece
- (1) ¾” NPT male Union Tail Piece
- (2) Union Nuts
- (2) Union Gaskets
- (1) ½” & ¾” ” Aquastat with 8 Foot Cord
- (1) Timer
- Minimum water pressure 20 psi
- Maximum water pressure 125 psi
- Maximum water temperature 230F (110C)
View Instruction Sheet
View Submittal Data Sheet