FloodStop FS3/4NPT Automatic Shut-off for Water Heater - 3/4" NPT Fittings
- Usually Ships in 24 Hours
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our associates now!
How Does It Work?:
- The FloodStop valve is installed between the Water Heater and its manual shutoff valve.
- Water/leak sensor is placed at the base of the Water Heater
- Valve stays open until water loss is detected
- Water on sensor closes FloodStop valve and sounds alarm
- Valve stays closed until problem is attended to and system is reset
- UL listed class 2 wall adaptor, 115AC/9VDC
- UPC listed Full‐Port Motorized Ball Valve: CNC machined.
- Motor operates at 6VDC.
- Signal Output: 1 Normally Open, 24 Volt / 2 amp rated
- Motorized Ball Valve: CNC machined with MIP X FIP.
- Rated 0‐180 PSI. Max 250 PSI. Solid brass. AB1953, UPC, CUPC, NSF61 cert.
- Rated 32‐212 degrees F
- Sensor: 1.25 X 7.5 inch, double sided. Additional sensors may be added in series.
- Alarm: Beeping with Mute button.
- Wire Lengths : valve to control box approx. 2 1/2', valve to sensor approx 7', power supply 5 1/2'
Whats in the Box?:
- Motorized Full-Port Ball Valve (3/4 inch NPT pipe threaded)
- Control Unit
- Water/Leak Sensor (1.25” X 7.5”)
- AC/DC Power Adaptor (or use 4 X AA Batteries as Primary Power Source, not included)
- Output Contact Wires (2)