Haws 2000S-CUSTOM Recessed Wall-Mount Bottle Filling Station - CUSTOM LOGO
- Backordered - Ships in 2-3 weeks after logo approval
- Prop65 Chemical:
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our associates now!
Recessed Wall-Mount Bottle Filling Station With Custom Logo
Add your own custom logo to this bottle filling station. Additional production time is required - lead time 3 to 5 weeks.
The model 2000S Hydration By Haws™ bottle filling station is a touch-free, hygienic, water dispenser that allows users to enjoy the benefits of fresh, filtered water with none of the drawbacks of bottled water. The system is tested and certified by CSA against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine (taste and odor) and against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of lead and cysts.
Recessed, in-wall-mounted design allows the bottle filling station to be placed securely in multiple locations without taking up excess space. The unit conveniently mounts between standard 16" (406 mm) studs and is practical for permanent, high-traffic applications such as schools, office buildings, fitness centers, and manufacturing facilities.
Features and Benefits
- Tested and certified by CSA against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine (taste and odor) and against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of lead and cysts, NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, NSF/ANSI 372, CSA Standard B483.1 and California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953)
- Manufactured to comply with the American with Disabilities Act when installed per requirements of the Accessibility Guidelines, Section 41.5 for Drinking Fountains & Water Coolers
- ABS front panel is equipped with a hidden lock for easy access
- Sensor features a 30-second timeout function which prevents unwanted use
- Auto purge feature automatically cycles once every 24 hours to assure a fresh water supply as well as trap integrity
- State-of-the-art integral water filtration system assures fresh, filtered water
- 2,500 gallon (9464 L) capacity, Electronic Lifecycle Control filter cartridge, with filter replacement indicator light to notify when replacement is necessary, model 6423
- 16 gauge, Type 304 Stainless Steel back panel
- Laminar flow prevents splashing, keeping the drinking area contained and clean
- #4 satin finish back panel resists stains and corrosion
- Intended for indoor use only
*Certified to reduce lead and cysts. Substances reduced may not be in all users' water.
To ensure your logo prints optimally, here are a few points to help you select and send the correct logo in the correct format.
LOGO COLOR. The logo needs to be one-color (preferably black), and solid in color with no shading.
LOGO FORMAT OPTIONS. The preferred format is vector. Logos generated in a vector format are usually done in Adobe Illustrator, and the end of the file name will be .ai, (example: HawsLogo_4c.ai) A jpeg is a photo file. If you do not have a vector file, but only a jpeg, the jpeg file MUST be 300 dpi (dots per inch) for it to be a high enough resolution. (FYI - logos that are taken from a website are 72 dpi and will not have enough resolution to etch cleanly). If sending a jpeg, the file must be at least 3” x 3” at 300 dpi, and a solid color of black if possible.
LOGOS THAT ARE NOT THE CORRECT FORMAT. If the submitted logo requires graphic work to meet printing requirements, an hourly charge will apply and will need client approval of the additional cost before work is done.
|CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including 1,3-Butadiene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|