Haws 3603-01 Modular Outdoor Triple Drinking Fountain
- Usually Ships in 2 to 5 Business Days
- Prop65 Chemical:
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our associates now!
The Haws 3603 heavy-duty modular outdoor pedestal drinking fountain can be configured in multiple variations before or after installation. Model 3603 is standard with three drinking fountain stations, and the option of adding/changing a bottle filler, dog bowl and/or hose bib at any time. Water is delivered by patented push-button stainless steel valve assemblies allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. Equipped with vandal resistant components for long lasting durability.
- Modular design allows arms to be changed and accessories to be added or removed at any time
- Heavy-duty 3/16" fabricated phosphated steel with silver powder-coated finish
- Bowl and bubbler head can be rotated for location needs
- Satin stainless steel basin
- Custom color options available
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- 100% lead-free waterways
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act, and complies with Prop 65. Certified by CSA to NSF/ANSI 61, section 9 and NSF/ANSI 372; and was evaluated to be compliant to US and Canada Plumbing Codes including Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC), International Plumbing Code (IPC) and National Plumbing Code of Canada (NPC). Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|View Spec Sheet|
|CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, 1,3-Butadiene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|