Mag-Erad Non-Toxic Cleaner for Water Heaters - 2 Lb. can
- Usually Ships in 24 Hours
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 6 - 12 and get 5% off
- THIS PRODUCT IS NON-RETURNABLE
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our associates now!
Mag-Erad® Concentrated Delimer for Homeowner and Professional Use.
Designed for removing carbonate based scale from:
- Bottom Burner Gas Fired Tank Type Residential Water heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters using preheated water.
- Residential Electric Water Heaters using preheated water (Single and Dual Element Units)
If rumbling and crackling sounds are made by the water heater or there never seems to be enough hot water, it's time to clean the tank. This condition occurs when layers of sediment (caused primarily by hard water) buildup on the tank bottom and heating surfaces, producing a heat retarding scale. Mag-Erad is a patented food grade compound designed to dissolve and remove the hard water sediment through the heater drain. Mag-Erad is a plumber's product, safe enough for consumer use.
|HEATER SIZE (Gallons)||MAG-ERAD REQUIRED (Lbs.)||# of 2 lb. Cans Required|
|30 thru 40||2||1|
|50 thru 75||4||2|
|80 thru 100||6||3|
|Tankless Units||2 lbs for every 3 Gallon of water|
- MAG-ERAD Non-Toxic Cleaner
- 2 Lb. Can
- For noisy tank type residential bottom burner gas water heaters
- For noisy tank type residential single and dual element electric water heaters
- Works with Residential Tankless Units
- In concentrated powder form
- No special equipment required
- As published in "This Old House" (Do-It-Yourself)
- Safe and non-toxic - for use by all
View Instruction Sheet
THIS PRODUCT IS NON-RETURNABLE. WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON THIS ITEM.
8 Customer Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A + + + +
Cleaned my electric elements and saw a good improvement in heating time
Fast shipping. Low price. Did it myself.
Messy the first time, but next time will be a rpo when need to do again
Instructions were easy to follow- loved the improvement in the amount of hot water I get
So easy to use, fixed my heater
Saved me from hiring a plumber!