Mini Gadgets Tracking Key 2 Historical GPS Logger by LandAirSea
- Ships same Business Day if ordered by 12pm CST
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our associates now!
The location data stored on the GPS Tracking Key can be accessed by inserting the device directly into your personal computer or laptop via a USB port. The information recorded by the GPS Tracking Key can then be: viewed as a written activity/text report; displayed over a digital street map; or - the most popular option - displayed over a satellite image on Google Earth. The GPS Tracking Key is powered by just 2 AAA batteries. Its strong magnetic mount allow for secure mounting inside, outside, and even underneath the vehicle. This ultra-compact GPS data logging vehicle tracking device is the most economical tracking solution, and is available with no monthly recurring fees. LandAirSea® also offers 24-Hour Technical Support to help troubleshoot and answer any questions you you may have regarding you GPS Tracking Key or any one of our tracking devices.
- 1 x Tracking Key 2 Tracker
- 1 x instruction booklet
- 1 x USB extension cable
- 2 x extra replacement screws
- 1 x screwdriver
- 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
- 1 x USB 2.0 port (device does not work with USB 3.0 ports)
- Windows XP or greater OS
- Mac OS X
- Mini Gadgets Tracking Key 2 Historical GPS Logger by LandAirSea
- Easy to use web interface at www.landairsea.com
- Route Traveled
- Active Driving Time
- Arrival Addresses
- Duration of Stop
- An easy-to-read daily printable text log
- Route display over an animated digital street map
- Satellite imagery through Google Earth
- Precise GPS location within 2.5 meters.
- GPS location update every 1 second
- Built in Magnetic mount
- Dimensions: 3.80"L x 1.46"W x 1.34"H
- Operating Temperature: -15°F to 185°F, -26°C to 85°C
- Battery Life: 1 Hour per day = 3 Weeks, 2 Hours per day = 2 Weeks, 4 Hours per day = 1 Week. Up to 28 hours continuous tracking time @ 1 second intervals.
- Storage: 100 hours of tracking data
- Power Draw: Track Mode: 49mA, Sleep Mode: 0.072mA
- Sleep Mode Entry: 2 Minutes of No Movement
- Cold Start GPS Acquisition: 41 Seconds
- Warm Start GPS Acquisition: 33 Seconds