Blue Lightning 1017430 Flexible Magnesium Outlet Anode Rod 42" with Drain
Our rods are flexible for easier installation in the tightest of spaces. Blue Lightning Magnesium Flexible Anode Rods are divided into four smaller sections, providing installers the added flexibility in confined areas. It’s that type of thinking that’s made Blue Lightning Anode Rods every plumber’s choice!
Nipple type anode rod for use in outlet of water heater.
Complete kit includes the 42" Flexible anode rod, a drain valve, and nipple.
Magnesium on a steel rod. Sectional connections made with copper couplers and 301 stainless steel braided wire.
Flexible anode rods also known as sectional anode rods offer easy installation in tight areas like closets, attics and crawl spaces.
- Blue Lightning 1017430 Flexible Outlet Anode Rod
- Nipple Type for water heater outlet
- Includes Drain Valve and Nipple
- Made of Magnesium
- Flexible (Sectional)
- 42" Length
- For 3/4" Opening
- These rods can be cut for short water heaters
- Flexible makes it easier to install where clearance issues may prevent standard anode rods to be installed
We Also Recommend
Blue Lightning 1027410 Flexible Outlet Zinc/Aluminum Anode Rod - 42" Length
Blue Lightning 1027400 Flexible Zinc/Aluminum Anode Rod - 42" Length