Blue Lightning 1017820 Flexible Magnesium Anode Rod - 1-1/4" x 36"
Our rods are flexible for easier installation in the tightest of spaces. Blue Lightning Magnesium Flexible Anode Rods are divided into four smaller sections, providing installers the added flexibility in confined areas. It’s that type of thinking that’s made Blue Lightning Anode Rods every plumber’s choice!
Magnesium on a steel rod. Sectional connections made with copper couplers and 301 stainless steel braided wire.
Flexible anode rods also known as sectional anode rods offer easy installation in tight areas like closets, attics and crawl spaces.
- Blue Lightning 1017820 Flexible Magnesium Anode
- Hex plug type with 1-1/4" male thread
- Made of magnesium
- Flexible anode rod (4 section)
- Segments connected with 304 stainless steel braided wire and stainless steel or copper couplers
- 1-1/4" diameter x 36" long
- Can be installed with only 14" clearance
- Cut to fit your water heater
We Also Recommend
Blue Lightning 1027410 Flexible Outlet Zinc/Aluminum Anode Rod - 42" Length
Blue Lightning 1027400 Flexible Zinc/Aluminum Anode Rod - 42" Length