HomeSafe HP-Glass Burglar Window Alarm
The Glass Guard Window Alarm is an effective low cost vibration alarm that can be used for securing windows or patio doors. The burglar window alarm can also be used as a personal property alarm to protect computers, TVs, stereo’s and cabinets etc.
When an intruder is attempting to break-in and the window vibrates more than normal or is broken, the vibration sensor triggers the alarm.
Turn the switch at the left side to ‘high’ or ‘low’ to begin operating (there is a delay mechanism of about 7 seconds). When the glass is hit, knocked or cut by anyone, the siren will sound for 10-20 seconds and then reset.
The burglar window alarm can be set to high or low sensitivity. ‘High Sensitive’ mode will detect a little vibration. ‘Low Sensitive’ mode will need a stronger vibration to make the unit react. The unit will also perform well on wooden or metallic windows and doors. If the unit is not placed in the middle of the door or window, use ‘High’ mode.
- HomeSafe HP-Glass Burglar Window Alarm
- Shock alert for doors or windows
- Easy installation. No wiring needed
- Adjustable Hi/Low sensitivity
- Built-in 100dB high output siren
- Easily mounted on door/window by adhesive tape (included)
- Instant alarm detects any vibration (when the glass is hit, knocked, or cut by anyone, the unit’s siren will be triggered for 10-20 seconds)