Z-Flex 2SVEPWCF0302 AL29-4C Vent - Single Wall - 3" Diameter- 24" Straight Length
Usually Ships in 1 Business Day
Z-Vent is designed for use with Boilers, High Efficiency Furnaces, Pool heaters, unit Heaters, and Water Heaters.
Z-Vent is manufactured using AL29-4C advanced ferritic stainless steel with unmatched corrosion resistance for use with condensing furnaces and boilers. Z-Vent was developed in the early 1980's and has thousands of field installations to date. The female end of each Z-Vent component incorporates a Double Fail Safe™ self sealing gasket. No sealant is required.
OEM specified and UL Listed Special Gas Vent for Category II, III and IV heating equipment. Z-Vent is approved as a replacement for high temperature plastic vent.
The installation shall be in accordance with the manufacturer’s installation instructions.
Examine all components to ensure that gasket integrity has remained during shipping. Gaskets must be in proper position or flue gases could leak resulting in carbon monoxide poisoning
- Z-Flex 2SVEPWCF0302
- 3" Diameter
- 24" Straight Length
- Single Wall Made of AL29-4C stainless steel
- Model SVE Special Gas Vent System
- Simple gasketed connection - no sealant needed
- The only metallic special gas vent you can cut to length on site
- New fusion welded pipe seams for a smoother finish and better fit
- Compatible with all types of Z-Flex Z-Vent 15 Year Limited Warranty
- Pipe Diameter: 3"
- Vent Construction: Single Wall
- Material of Construction: AL29-4C Stainless Steel
- Maximum continuous Flue Gas Temp: 480°F (249°C)
- Gasket Type: Self-Sealing Gaskets
- UL Approved: Yes - Listed by Underwriters Laboratories to UL 1738 /ULC S636
- Pressure: Leakage tested to 2½ times the UL listed pressure rating of 8” water column
- Venting Category: For use with Category II, III and IV
- Uses: Suitable for venting positive or negative pressure residential and commercial gas fired heating equipment
|Z-Flex Dimensional Information|
|Z-Flex Appliance Adapters|
|Z-Flex Installation Guide|
|Z-Flex Residential Info Sheet|
|Z-Flex Vent Pipe Summary|