If you need to return an item you can request an Return Goods Authorization by:
- Signing into your account and requesting an RGA by selecting your order (View detailed Instructions)
- Send an email requesting the return. Please include Order number and the product codes of the items you wish to return
- Call us any time at (800) 236-9029
All return shipments must be approved and inspected for any damage/missing parts before an exchange/return can be processed. No refund/credit will be issued for any damaged/lost return shipments. Customer should contact and file a claim with the shipping carrier for all damaged/lost return shipments. All damages during shipping or missing parts must be reported within three (3) calendar days from the date of delivery.
In order to process services/repairs/exchanges, customer will be required to provide customer information, SDS Supply Corp's invoice number and/or sales receipt number, date of purchase, proof of payment, and the nature of the problem.
All services/repairs/exchanges must be approved by customer service and a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number will be issued upon approval. This RMA number is valid for fifteen (15) days of issuance and will be automatically voided after the fifteenth day. All returned merchandise must be accompanied with the RMA number on the outside packing box and received by SDS Supply Corp. before the RMA number expires. Customer agrees to be responsible for all inbound, outbound shipping and any handling charges for all services/repairs/exchanges.
- Merchandise must be returned in a saleable condition: complete in original packaging, unused, and free from damage. If the item is damaged, used, or not returned in the original box, including all parts, manuals, and other materials the item may be subject to additional fee's and or be refused and a credit will not be given.
For health reasons toilet seats cannot be returned if the package is opened.
UV Lamps and Bulbs are non-returnable as we cannot guarantee integrity of returns (ie: oils on lamp, damaged light)
Mag-Erad Water Heater Cleaner is non-returnable as we cannot guarantee integrity and safety of solution once out of our possession
Mini Gadgets Electronics including voice recorders, hiddens cameras, video cameras, GPS devices, are non-returnable (unless received defective in which we would exchange)
FanMats products are subject to a 25% Restocking fee
- Perfect Air Products are subject to a 30% Restock fee
- RxAir Products are subject to a 30% restock fee
- Tools are not returnable. This includes crimpers, curb keys, torches, etc.
Special Orders are NOT returnable unless product is defective. Special order items cannot be returned for any other reason.
Products that have been installed CANNOT be returned.
Products that have been used CANNOT be returned. If an item is returned with noticable use NO CREDIT will be issued.
- SDS Supply Corp. does not accept any returns for purchases made through any other store or retailer.
- All returns made to SDS Supply Corp. must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization number, (RMA number), to receive proper credit. If a product is returned without an RMA number the return may be refused.
- Any package that is refused and returned by recipient before contacting SDS Supply Corp. is subject to a 15% restocking fee, and will be charged for the return shipping.
- SDS Supply Corp. accepts returns up to 30 days from date of product receipt. Any items returned after 30 days will be refused.
- SDS Supply Corp. does not pay for shipping when returning a product. For your protection when returning an item please use a method that is insured and can be tracked. If the product is damaged during shipment, SDS Supply Corp. is not responsible.
- It is the recipient's responsibility, when returning an item, to ensure it is packaged well, so that it will arrive in good condition. Any damages from the shipper will be the recipient's responsibility.
Shipping charges are not refundable. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Any order that qualifies for Free Shipping and is returned will have original shipping charges deducted when issuing the refund. If items returned bring order amount below the Free Shipping minimum the original shipping charges will be deducted when issuing a refund.
- Any items that qualify for free shipping and are refused by the recipient will have the shipping charged to the recipients account. This includes the cost of the outgoing shipping and return shipping. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- In some instances products are shipped defective from the manufacture. If this happens please contact us so we can work with you and find a solution. Please do not send the item back to us without informing us of the situation.
If you return a product via an RMA an request a refund it usually takes 3 to 7 business days from the time we receive your item(s) for the refund to post to your credit card, Amazon, or PayPal account. Refunds will be issued the same way as payment was received. For example, a credit card purchase will be refunded on the same credit card used to make payment.
Credits and Refunds are subject to verification of product receipt and must be returned with RMA. Once the product has been received back and has been verified to be in a saleable condition, complete in original packaging, unused, free from damage, and returned with all parts, manuals, and other materials a credit or refund will be issued.