The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of SDS Supply Corp.. The collective work includes works that are licensed to SDS Supply Corp.. Copyright 2012, SDS Supply Corp. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with SDS Supply Corp. or purchasing SDS Supply Corp. products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with SDS Supply Corp. or to purchase SDS Supply Corp. products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by SDS Supply Corp.. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of SDS Supply Corp. used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of SDS Supply Corp.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, SDS Supply Corp. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. SDS Supply Corp. does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. SDS Supply Corp. does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
SDS Supply Corp. shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if SDS Supply Corp. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- For items shipped via freight carrier, (ie. Estes Express, USF Holland, etc) Inspect the box for external damage, remove the packaging and inspect the contents for any physical damage in the presence of the delivery driver. If there is any damage, visible or not, you must indicate such on the delivery receipt. When you sign the delivery ticket and do not note any damage, the merchandise becomes your property, and the freight company will not allow a claim.
- For items shipped via UPS:If there is any damage, visible or not, you have 3 days to contact us to report the damage. If you do not contact us within 3 days, the merchandise becomes your property. Our 30-Day money back policy does not apply to damaged or non-sellable items.
We offer top quality products and work hard to provide superior customer service. If your order arrives damaged or wrong in any way, we will work to promptly rectify the situation. We will refund or replace any items in this situation, pending availability. Your items will be reshipped using the same shipping method originally used. If customer desires expedited shipping, it is their responsibility to pay the difference.
We strongly recommend that customers refrain from scheduling a plumber or installer until they have their items in their possession. We are not liable for incidental, consequential or related liability that exceeds the replacement cost of the parts which are provided under the manufacturer's warranty, including plumber/installer costs and rescheduling fees. This includes situations where an item arrives damaged, broken, delayed, or wrong in any way.
Certain items may be better suited to ship by FedEx, USPS First Class, or other respectable carrier. We reserve the right to change carriers for an order as long as it provides an equal or upgraded service for our customer.
Oversized items are shipped via an LTL Freight Common Carrier. LTL freight shipments average 2-7 business days for delivery.
We have stock on this item. If it is in stock, approximately how many products we have on hand. In-Stock items usually ship same day if order received by 1pm CST.
- Items are charged at point-of-sale in full, just as immediate-shipment items. This is to reserve an item from the manufacturer, in some cases, actually producing it on demand. A refund can be issued if the item is successfully cancelled.
- We will notify you by email of the items backordered and provide an estimated ship date.
- As the estimated ship date we providedÂ approaches, we verify with the shipping warehouse or manufacturer that the date is still correct. If the manufacturer has a delay, we update the backorder date and again notify you by email. Delays in production for some specialty items do happen occasionally, but we will do everything to help you get your products as soon as possible.
- Backordered items can be cancelled if they are confirmed as not-shipped and are not special order items. Items that have left the production (manufacturer) or original storage facility can no longer be cancelled as title is considered as passed to the customer. If you need to cancel a backordered item, please contact customer service and we will attempt to halt shipment of the product. A confirmation email or phone call will be made to confirm the cancellation and subsequent credit or change to your order.
SDS Supply Corp. is not responsible for damages that occur during shipping. It is the buyer's responsibility to check all products received before signing for them
If you receive a product via UPS with damage please contact our customer service department at email@example.comÂ within 48 hours of receiving the item and provide the following information:
1. Name & Order #
2. UPS Tracking #
3. Date item delivered
4. Description of damage
Once all information is received we will contact you and make arrangements to provide a replacement or issue a refund. We work fast to resolve your claim and make the process as fast and easy as possible.
LTL Freight Claims:
Inspect the box for external damage, remove the packaging and inspect the contents for any physical damage in the presence of the delivery driver. If there is damage you must indicate such on the delivery receipt. If you sign the delivery ticket and do not note any damage, the merchandise becomes your property, and the freight company will not allow a claim. Be specific when noting damage on drivers ticket.
1. Note detailed damage on drivers BOL ticket (Get driver name) - If excessive damage visible - REFUSE delivery
2. Contact SDS Supply firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Provide Name, Order #, Pro #
4. Provide description of events and damage
All return shipments must be approved and inspected for any damage/missing parts before an exchange/return can be processed. No refund/credit will be issued for any damaged/lost return shipments. Customer should contact and file a claim with the shipping carrier for all damaged/lost return shipments. All damages during shipping or missing parts must be reported within three (3) calendar days from the date of delivery.
In order to process services/repairs/exchanges, customer willÂ be required to provideÂ customer information,Â SDS Supply Corp's invoice number and/or sales receipt number, date of purchase, proof of payment, and the nature of the problem.
All services/repairs/exchanges must be approved by customer service and a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number will be issued upon approval. This RMA number is valid for fifteen (15) days of issuance and will be automatically voided after the fifteenth day. All returned merchandise must be accompanied with the RMA number on the outside packing box and received by SDS Supply Corp. before the RMA number expires. Customer agrees to be responsible for all inbound, outbound shipping and any handling charges for all services/repairs/exchanges.
- Merchandise must be returned in a saleable condition: complete in original packaging, unused, and free from damage. If the item is damaged, used, or not returned in the original box, including all parts, manuals, and other materials the item may be subject to additional fee'sÂ and or be refused and a credit will not be given.
For health reasons toilet seats cannot be returned if the package is opened.
UV Lamps and Bulbs are non-returnable as we cannot guarantee integrity of returns (ie: oils on lamp, damaged light)
Mag-Erad Water Heater Cleaner is non-returnable as we cannot guarantee integrity and safety of solution once out of our possession
Mini Gadgets Electronics including voice recorders, hiddens cameras, video cameras, GPS devices, are non-returnable (unlessÂ received defective in which we would exchange)
Tools are not returnable. This includes crimpers, curb keys, torches, etc.
Special Orders are NOT returnable unless product is defective. Special order items cannot be returned for any other reason.
Products that have been installed CANNOT be returned.
Products that have been used CANNOT be returned.Â If an item is returned with noticable use NO CREDIT will be issued.
- SDS Supply Corp. does not accept any returns for purchases made through any other store or retailer.
- All returns made to SDS Supply Corp. must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization number, (RMA number), to receive proper credit. If a product is returned without an RMA number the return may be refused.
- Any package that is refused and returned by recipient before contacting SDS Supply Corp. is subject to a 15% restocking fee, and will be charged for the return shipping.
- SDS Supply Corp. accepts returns up to 30 days from date of product receipt. Any items returned after 30 days will be refused.
- SDS Supply Corp. does not pay for shipping when returning a product. For your protection when returning an item please use a method that is insured and can be tracked. If the product is damaged during shipment, SDS Supply Corp. is not responsible.
- It is the recipient's responsibility, when returning an item, to ensure it is packaged well, so that it will arrive in good condition. Any damages from the shipper will be the recipient's responsibility.
Shipping charges are not refundable. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Any order that qualifies for Free Shipping and is returned will have original shipping charges deducted when issuing the refund.Â If items returned bring order amount below the Free Shipping minimum the original shipping charges will be deducted when issuing a refund.
- Any items that qualify for free shipping and are refused by the recipient will have the shipping charged to the recipients account. This includes the cost of the outgoing shipping and return shipping. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- In some instances products are shipped defective from the manufacture. If this happens please contact us so we can work with you and find a solution. Please do not send the item back to us without informing us of the situation.
If you return a product via an RMA an request a refund it usually takes 2 to 7 business days from the time we receive your item(s) for the refund to post to your credit card, Amazon, or PayPal account. Refunds will be issued the same way as payment was received. For example, a credit card purchase will be refunded on the same credit card used to make payment.
Credits and Refunds are subject to verification of product receipt and must be returned with RMA. Once the product has been received back and has been verified to be in a saleable condition, complete in original packaging, unused, free from damage, and returned with all parts, manuals, and other materials a credit or refund will be issued.
We will help our customers with any warranty issues that arise by providing assistance and direction in locating the contact numbers, repair shops, authorized repair companies, etc. according to the manufacturers guidelines.
In the event that a SDS Supply Corp. product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, SDS Supply Corp. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. SDS Supply Corp. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, SDS Supply Corp. shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price. SDS Supply Corp. will not responsible for any typographical, photographic or technical errors. Photograph is for display purpose only and doesn't represent actual products. Products and packaging depicted may differ from stock available at time of shipment.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by SDS Supply Corp. without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
SDS Supply Corp. may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to SDS Supply Corp..
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a SDS Supply Corp. or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
SDS Supply Corp. does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, SDS Supply Corp. is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, SDS Supply Corp. reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to SDS Supply Corp. in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless SDS Supply Corp., its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, SDS Supply Corp. may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with SDS Supply Corp., SDS Supply Corp. has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of SDS Supply Corp.. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, SDS Supply Corp. seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).